Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pollen Sucks.



I look outside at green grass and blooming trees and want to be happy about it, but it’s hard to smile through the sneezing, bloody noses and swollen eyes. 

I look like I’ve been crying non-stop for four days. But I haven’t been. Just breathing in the poisonous pollen. I need to find some local bee pollen…you think I can rub it in my eyes? 

I ate relatively well yesterday:
                Breakfast – shakeology with almond milk and a banana
                Lunch – crunchmaster crackers (14 = 1 serving), 1 bell pepper (cut into strips), baby carrots (I didn’t count) and some snap peas, hummus and three slices of turkey from the deli.
                Snack – apple and chocolate almond milk
                Dinner – bell pepper and broccoli stir-fry with ginger quinoa.
Then I slipped up and finished a bag of Sriracha Lays. The good news is they are now gone so they can’t tempt me any longer. 

Today’s plan:
                Breakfast – cantaloupe and blueberries
                Snack – Shakeology with water
                Lunch – crunchmasters again, three slices of turkey, ½ avocado, an apple, two clementines.
                Snack – cashews and a banana
                Dinner – Mexican rice bowls: brown rice, black beans, corn, salsa, avocado and maybe chicken if               I feel like I need meat. 

Boring post. Sorry nothing super exciting to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment