Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hump day exhaustion

I am happy to say day 3 of T25 is done. I could have sworn it was Thursday most of the day today, so I was disappointed to realize this afternoon it was only Wednesday. 

Today's workout – Total body circuit – was tough. I’m tired now and could probably go to bed, at barely 9 pm. Food was okay. Sweet potato quinoa salad was a little bland. I felt like it needed something – maybe more spice. For dinner I made some pasta with mushrooms, chicken, sun dried tomatoes, capers, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. It was all right, but I probably could have worked a little harder on getting the sauce balanced a little better.

Tomorrow on the docket are a simple lunch of turkey, bell pepper, avocado and crackers and I’m leaning towards bean tacos for dinner. I’ll probably make a quesadilla for the kidlet.


Short post because I’m exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment