Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm hungry.

I am on Day 19 of the 21-day Ultimate Reset and I have to admit, I'm hungry. I want more to eat. Not necessarily non-healthy foods, just different ones. I've been eating fruit for breakfast for the past two weeks and I am so bored with it. I WANT some hot cereal. Thursday...Thursday I will have quinoa for breakfast.

I have had some good food though - squash with tahini is delicious. Curried cauliflower is still a favorite. Roasted beets are fantastic.

But I want cashew butter on crackers. I want bean salad and avocado hummus. I want dolmas and roasted red pepper spread.  I could totally go for some colcannon with kale.

Not awful foods. I don't want a cheeseburger or donuts, but I do want some additional variety. Two more days. Hopefully by then my daughter will be better. She's been sick for the past three days and it looks like she'll be home again tomorrow - she just can't shake this fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment