Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday, January 29

I got to have my first eating out experiences with dietary restrictions. Saturday we went to Qdoba for dinner before a movie. I got a naked burrito. Yum. I was surprisingly full. And I didn't even get any popcorn at the movies. I love popcorn at the movies, but the last few times I've had it, it's upset my stomach.

This morning we went to Cracker Barrel for brunch. I got the grilled chicken tenderloins with green beans, baby carrots and fries. I realize the veggies could have been cooked in a little butter, but that's a minor evil.

We then headed downtown to the Super Bowl Village and NFL Experience. I took my own snacks with me. They said no "outside food or drink" but I snuck some in anyway. I had a chocolate snack bar and almonds. I also had some Fritos in honor national corn chip day! In the evening we had to go pick up my daughter from her dad's in Ohio, so we were on the road. I had a Hardee's thickburger with mushrooms - no bun, no cheese, no condiments. I also had a spinach salad with olive oil, craisins and sunflower seeds. It wasn't too bad. It needed a little acid, but next time I'll add some fruit juice to the oil.

Overall, I feel like it was a pretty successful weekend - at least foodwise. My house is still a disaster and desperately needs cleaned, but I'll get to that....eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment