Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday, January 25

I took a personal hour this morning and got a massage today so I started the day off right, but that got pretty much ruined when several other things were thrown at me at work today and I worked through my lunch break. But at least I ate. I had a shakeology chocolate shake made with soy milk for breakfast. Lunch was arroz con pollo with black beans and a V8.
Now it's time for dinner. I've made steamed fingerling potatoes, green beans, cipollini onions and little smokies for dinner. I know that the little smokies have MSG in them so they are technically not gluten-free, but I don't have a lot of options before I get to the store. I was going to go tonight, but we're getting freezing rain/sleet junk and I just don't feel like battling that.
But I am going to sit down and plan a couple weeks of meals after we eat dinner. Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment