Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6

I'm feeling much better about the food situation this weekend. Using some time over the weekend to do some planning always helps.

Saturday I made some homemade chili in the crockpot and we had that Saturday night as well as last night on baked potatoes. Yesterday I also made some homemade guacamole to eat with corn tortilla chips last night. I had also planned to have some bean dip out, but I wasn't hungry enough for that.

On Saturday I also had crunchy tacos (no cheese) and on Sunday KGC - that would be Kentucky Grilled Chicken. Tonight the dinner plan is a chicken stirfry - I've got some snap peas, lots of bell pepper and some bok choy for that. I'm not sure if we'll have that with rice or rice noodles.

Tomorrow night will be quinoa tabboule with chicken. The chicken is already baked so tonight I'll make the quinoa and mix it up with the dressing. I've got a meeting tomorrow after work so we'll need something quick.

I also found some energy bars that I can eat - Larabars and Luna Bars. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment