Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday, February 19

Thankfully, I'm feeling much better than my last post. The weekend has been...well it has been. I had my first bad restaurant experience at Steak n Shake on Thursday. Thursday was a pretty rough day all around - I worked nonstop from 8 am until 5:40, picked Annyka up and headed straight to a meeting that lasted 2 hours. And did I mention I still had more work to finish once I got home?

We went to SNS for dinner on the way home at about 8 pm since we were both starving. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich without the bun. It came out with a bun and with cheese on it - and that was after we had waited about 30 minutes for our food and watched other tables arrive, eat and leave while we waited for our food. I almost started crying when I told the server to take the food back. I didn't feel like waiting for another meal and I couldn't eat what they brought me. I hate having to be so picky. Annyka had her corn dog nuggets and I ended up eating meatloaf and rice at home.

Friday night the rest of the family had rotisserie chicken (dang yeast extract flavoring) and mac & cheese. I had more meatloaf, roasted potatoes and broccolini. The rest of the weekend included meals of hot dogs (Nathan's Famous), taquitos at our favorite Mexican restaurant, chicken curry with rice and some mini bean burritos.

I got a little pissy with Scott this week because he used all of my almond milk to eat cereal and once he used all my almond milk, he went and bought a gallon of cow's milk. Um...what am I supposed to use? I spend a lot on "special groceries" and get a little frustrated when other people eat mine and leave me with nothing.

Tomorrow I think Annyka and I are going to head up to Trader Joes. Hopefully I won't spend too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment