Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, February 9

I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week flew by...actually almost all weeks fly by, but this week has been no different.

Anyway, it's been an extra busy week with a parent-teacher-student organization meeting, a Team in Training meeting, moving at work and an open house at a new school we're looking at for Annyka. Thank God I have tomorrow off - unpaid, but at least I'm not working.

Anyway, the Greek quinoa was excellent. I wish we had more of it, but I already finished the leftovers. We had tacos last night. Also very good. Tonight was leftover chili with half of an avocado and corn chips. I had no idea what we'll have tomorrow, but we'll figure something out.

I want to take a trip up to Whole Foods and Trader Joes at some point, but I'm not sure when I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment