Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, February 15

Well I feel like crap today. I'm sure that's exactly what you (not that I think anyone is reading) wanted to hear. Sunday I started feeling a little congested. I still have that - no better, no worse - but now I also have a horrible headache. Like it hurts to move headache.
Maybe it's just stress. Work is crazy like always, plus I've got Team in Training and I also have PTSO stuff going on. Anyway, it's only 6:30 in the evening and I wish I could put the kids to bed so I could follow suit.
Lately I've been really working at not having negative feelings about food, but sometimes that hard when every event includes things I can't have. Every commercial is something I can't have. Every vending machine...you get the picture. I used to look forward to going to get-togethers with friends and trying new restaurants. Now I dread them and I find myself avoiding them. I don't want to be that person, but how do I work around it. I want to be healthy and feel better, but I have to find a way to that without affecting my mental well-being.
I don't have anything else to say about that, but it's something I'm working on.
Food-wise...food has been okay. I'm getting a little bored. I can't remember the weekend - that was days ago - but Monday was turkey burgers with onions, cauliflower and rice. Yesterday was tortilla soup that ANNYKA LIKED! Today was corn pasta with meat sauce. Two meals in a row that Annyka ate without complaint. That is a huge deal. I'm going to go try to convince the kids it's really 8:30 now. Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment