Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chipotle Chicken Baked Potatoes

Another yummy dinner tonight. I was inspired by a recipe on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives - not my normal inspiration, but it worked.

I took the easy route for the chicken and got a rotisserie chicken. Then I mixed the chipotle sauce with my mini processor and let it reduce down just a little and threw it all on a baked potato. Easy and delicious.

Chipotle Chicken Baked Potato
1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 cups orange-pineapple juice
2 cloves garlic
2 chicken breasts, shredded
baked potatoes

Put chipotle peppers with sauce, juice and garlic in food processor and pulse until peppers are finely chopped. Pour mixture in a small pot over medium heat, once mixture comes to a simmer, reduce heat to med-low and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir in shredded chicken.

Cut open baked potatoes. Top with shredded chicken mixture, diced onions and cilantro (optional).

No comments:

Post a Comment