Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 11: Weather change...

Morning weigh-in 168.8 lbs.

I want that damn scale to go down, but as long as it stays under 170 I won't cry.

It's been in the high 80s and 90s for the last week and finally, early this morning it rained. We have resisted turning on the A/C in our house so it's coming as a relief. Unfortunately though, barometric pressure drops do a number on me - I woke up with a pretty bad headache making me feel all out of whack.

But I finally had a "release" of toxins from my system. Yes, that's right, I just told you all that I pooped today. I am normally very regular when I'm on Shakeology (one of the reasons I like it), but this Reset has screwed up my "schedule." I drank about 200oz of water yesterday. Yes, I typed that correctly. Two. Hundred. Ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment