Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 3: Tried my best...

Forgot the rest...but still couldn't stomach the sushi.


169.4 lbs

I felt much better today. No weakness or crazy hunger. I was definitely thankful for that.

I had quinoa with grilled chicken and spinach for breakfast, the microgreen salad and lentil-lime salad for lunch. The lentil salad was very good. I will gladly eat that again. 

However, tonight’s dinner, I can’t do this one again.

I tried really hard to like the nori rolls, but I just can’t swallow the seaweed. I gag every time I try. The dog loves it (what is wrong with my dog?), but I just can’t do it. I scraped the rice and insides out and ate them. I’m not a fan of the tempeh either. The miso soup is just meh. The cucumbers are okay, but not awesome.

I think tomorrow I’m going to do rice and black beans instead of the nori rolls and I’ll still have the lentils. 

Still working on conscious eating. I had a meeting during lunch today – I turned down the Jimmy John’s without a problem, but I was eating salad while listening to a presentation.

I’m waiting for the “awesome sleep” stage of this reset to kick in. Last night I woke up at 4 am and couldn’t get back to sleep until after 5. But thankfully I don’t feel too tired today. Maybe tonight’s the night since it’s not so hot outside so my attic room won't be an oven.

I feel a little constipated since I stopped having Shakeology each morning, but I have a feeling that will correct itself soon enough.Tune in tomorrow for more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment