Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 16: No motivation

Morning weigh-in: 162.2 lbs

I'm down another pound, but more than weight loss, I really need to go to the bathroom. I know that's what you want to hear about. I apologize, but to be honest about this UR journey I have to mention it. I'm doing all kind of things to help things along - yoga especially for digestive help, warm epsom salt bath, deep breathing, and adding more good fats to my diet. Last night I ate about 1/3 of an avocado before bed and this morning I added flax meal and walnuts to my fruit - 1/2 cantaloupe, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

I'm also going to try to get about 200 oz of water in, but I'm already behind on that since I got up late today. I also really need to do laundry today, but I haven't made any move to start that and it's already after noon. Lastly, I'd like to go to the YMCA today and see if we can join. I think the kids would really enjoy that - so would I.

Today for lunch, I'm having more Asian Cabbage Salad, then for dinner it'll be roasted squash, green beans with lemon and some toasted millet. I'm looking forward to both meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment