Saturday, June 16, 2012

Getting my Qdoba fix

Weekly weigh-in: 162 lbs.

I didn't make dinner last night. I got home from work right around 5 pm and crashed...for 3 hours. Maybe I was pushing myself a little too hard this week. When Annyka goes to her dad's I try to pack in as much "me-time" as I can...and for me that is working out. I need to make sure I'm getting enough sleep, but for the most part I feel pretty good.

I've been eating vegan for three full weeks and don't feel the need to jump back into meat anytime soon. I do have one tuna recipe on my meal plan, but other than that, I'm enjoying being meat-free.

Once I got up at 8 pm, Scott and I went to the Q (aka Qdoba) and I got my naked veggie burrito, no cheese, no sour cream, add guacamole. Then we headed to see Prometheus. Don't bother going to see it. At least don't waste your money at the theater. It was ridiculously predictable.

This morning I got up and did a practice sprint tri. I rode 4 miles to the YMCA, swam 500m, rode 4 miles back to my house. Changed shoes and ran a 5K. I averaged under 12min/mile for the 5K. Technically the tri I'm doing in August will be a 10 mile bike, but what's 2 more miles?

And now I'm chilling out with the dogs catching up on my DVRed shows. Maybe I'll head to the Y pool later.

No comments:

Post a Comment