Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 19: Feeling good...

Morning weigh-in: 161.2 lbs - whoa did not expect that, but I'll take it.

I felt mostly great today. I'm really enjoying becoming more in touch with the food I eat, but I am very ready to get back to some more intense workouts.

I did my yoga first thing this morning and last night before bed I drank some Smooth Move tea. That helped. I felt much better by mid-morning today. I do think I waited too long to eat dinner though.

I took Annyka to a water safety class at the YMCA and I sat in the whirlpool and sauna a bit during the class. By the time we got out of there I was feeling a little faint with hunger. I was fine, but I probably shouldn't wait that long to eat next time. I'm really enjoying the curried cauliflower today. It was roasted in the oven and I really like the texture.

I haven't looked at tomorrow's menu yet...It might be stir-fry which would make me quite happy!

Oh, I also found some chia seeds at Pogue's Run Grocer today - bonus! I think on Sunday I going to make some of the chia pudding I have a recipe for. I'll post it if it turns out yummy. I also found a vegan, gluten-free strawberry shortcake recipe I'm looking forward to trying.

Only two more days because I can start planning my own menus again and working out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment