Saturday, June 9, 2012

I've reset...now what?


Well I’m done. I made it through 21 days of strict meal planning, vegan eating, no strenuous workouts and only drinking distilled water. 

My official stats include:
10.6 lbs weight loss
-2 inches off waist
-1.5 inches off hips

I will be taking photos later today. 

I thought I lost more inches, but it is what it is. I won’t have new bloodwork done until August, but I do look forward to finding out what those results will look like with all the changes I’ve made since my last round of bloodwork. I really hoping my HDL has gone up … maybe I’ll be able to go off the statin I’m on. 

I don’t have any crazy new foods planned for today (or this week). I’m going to try to drink A LOT of water today because it’s supposed to be quite hot today. I’d also like to look into longterm water options for home. The biggest change I’ve made today so far is to make my strawberry Shakeology with almond milk and add a tablespoon of almond butter to it for protein. I probably won’t eat meat until later this week and that will be tuna. 

I don’t know what we’ll have for dinner today, but I might hit up the Trader Joe’s while I’m in Castleton today and pick up some more Himalayan salt, dried fruit and organics. 

If I cook anything fun and exciting later, I’ll update.

No comments:

Post a Comment