Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 21: This is it! Last day

Morning weigh-in: 161.6 lbs - exact same as yesterday


Today was a rough day. A day with many tears, dismay, anger and frustration. I mostly stayed on the program, but unfortunately due to some stressful events this morning I did not get to make my lunch to take with me so I ended up have to get two side salads from McDonald’s + some apples at lunch time. McD’s really does use a nice mix of greens for their salads. The dressing wasn’t vegan though and I wasn’t thrilled with that, but I did what I could. 

Then we ended up waiting nearly an hour for Annyka’s stepmom to come pick her up at the pickup spot (about 45 minutes from our house) so that pretty much killed my entire afternoon. This was not the way I wanted to spend my day off from work. 

I think I’m going to take a 20 or so minute power nap, then put some laps in at the pool. I learned many many years ago that swimming makes almost everything better. Even when people try to make me feel bad for trying to do something nice for people who deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment